Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Next Session (38)

I'd rather pretend at the start of next session that everyone decided it best to split into the Archdruid and Ronin groups so we can get right to playing. I assume story wise it's a tactical move to split the large group's efforts toward the Ice Queen's defeat on two fronts. So next session will begin in the Northland, assuming the group split and both used the totem to get back.

As I understand it, the Ronin group is planning to rendezvous with Northstar and subsequently aid Ivristel (which is being surrounded by the Ice Queen's forces as we speak).

The Archdruid group has some more unofficial, behind enemy lines stuff in the works.

Looking forward to seeing how this split group thing works. I also have some pretty cool obstacles and locales within the next few sessions for both groups. We're reaching an important part of the campaign, the beginning of an explosive series of climaxes culminating with some exciting and looked-forward to stuff since session 1. Put on your mittens, it's going to get cold...

2 comments:

DMW said...

P.S. There are horses available for Serren, Tasha and Sirocco. Ask the others what colors/genders are still available. I think there is a painted mare, a golden mare, and a white stallion.

ShadowGlade said...

White Stallion works fine.